The 7th Sino-US Joint Conference of Chemical Engineering
14-18 October, 2013
Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
2. Room cost will be charged onsite directly by the hotel. Information about nearby hotels has been collected by the conference secretariat. Please click “nearby hotels>” for detailed information;
3. Registration fee will be paid onsite. The registration desk will be located in the lobby of Wenjin hotel at 14:00-18:00, Oct. 14, in the lobby of the Academic Hall of CAS at 8:00-10:00, Oct. 15 and in the lobby of IPE main building at 8:30-17:00 on Oct. 16 and Oct. 17. Early bird registration will be eligible if the registration on the website has been finished before Sept. 30th, 2013.
4. Lab Tours, to the VPE lab, the Biochem. Eng. Lab and the Green Chemistry lab, will be arranged at 12:45-13:20 on Oct. 15, Oct. 16 and Oct. 17. Those interested please send a notification to email@example.com.
5. Box lunch and dinner will be provided in the out square of IPE main building. Should you require special meals (e.g. Vegetarian, halal food, etc.), please notify us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. There will be no airport pick-up, please print out the map and bring to Taxi driver. Here is the map from Beijing International Capital Airport to the hotel.
7. Each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector with a notebook PC for presentation. The secretariat will provide computers installed with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Laser pointer will be provided to the presenter.
8. The size for the poster should not be bigger than 900mm (W) x1200mm (L).Poster boards will be numbered. Presenters should attach their posters to the board number corresponding to the number assigned to their posters in the final program.The posters can be set up by presenters from 12:00 to 18:00 on Oct. 14th.
9. Registration fee will be paid onsite when you arrive on the hotel. Early bird registration will be eligible if you could finish your Hotel Reservation before Sept. 30th, 2013.
Opportunities and Challenges of Chemical Engineering: Frontiers of Chemical Engineering and Future Development of Chemical Industry
The Chemical Industry and Engineering Society of China
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Institute of Process Engineering, Chinese Academy of sciences